Monday, November 5, 2012

Full House Take 2: Beautiful No Min Woo

I'm watching Full House Take 2... I can't help noticing how beautiful the lead actor is! His name is No Min Woo. I've seen him before in Midas, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, and Pasta. But I have only seen as the main role in Full House Take 2.


This drama can surprisingly entertain me because lately I've been watching too many dramas with too many conflicts, so this one is kinda fun to watch. However, the first Full House set the bar so high, I think Full House Take 2 will have a lot of pressure.



But, who knows? Maybe it will set the bar even higher.

I see many people give bad reviews about the drama even before it started. But hey, you should watch it first before criticizing, right? You may end up loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...